Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Soccer Princess book update: Sneak Peek

The Soccer Princess: Josephina and the Gown Fashion Runway Show is just around the corner! With the first volume in the Sport Princess series at the printer right now, we are looking at a Spring release date. We will have an ebook version available at the same time. I hope it's worth the wait...here is just a sneak peek at some of the illustrations by Kristin Abbott in the book!!

Princess Josephina


Jo playing soccer before the Royal Ball


Perfectly Pink Princess Etiquette School Schedule

Sam's first day at Princess Etiquette School (Baseball Princess)

Book 2 - Baseball Princess - is already more than halfway illustrated too. I love how both turned out and can't wait for you to see. :) 
As far as overseas rights go - my lovely Irish agents, Prizeman & Kinsella, are headed to the Bologna Children's Book Fair in Italy at the end of March -- and then the London Book Fair a few weeks later in April. I will keep you updated!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bethany! I love that last picture. And release date so soon. Hey, I am a poster now at Mormon Mommy Writers, and we do Saturday Stories highlighting some published and some unpublished Mormon Mommy Writers. Anyway email me if you are interested. We have over 200 followers, so you could do a little marketing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany, many cute collection you have. I like it. Just keep talking soccer for i like it

    ReplyDelete