Monday, February 6, 2012

Surfing in Mexico? We make girls out of women

Hi there my Sport Princess lovies!

This really surprised me, and I'm undeserving of this, but I just found out I was chosen as a top 10 finalist for a women's only surf school scholarship in Mexico! I've had my eye on this hot spot for a couple years now - it's an ultimate Sport Princess destination! A women's only surf safari for a week - you've got to check out the site!

Can you please please vote for me before contest ends really soon? The voting is SUPER SIMPLE and you only have to do it once, and don't have to enter any info or anything! You just click on the heart below my name (I'm second from the bottom) and when your email comes up, click send! That’s it! Here's the link:


OR even easier, just send a blank email to scholarship@surflasolas.com with the subject title exactly: I Vote for Bethany


They accept just one vote per email address actually, so if there are others in your household with email, maybe double my chances and send from each? I don’t have my heart set on winning because I'm obviously an underdog, but maybe with your help I'll get really lucky! Please share.

Life is beautiful either way!!! :))))))

xoxo, Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment